Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Impact On Society

September 17th, 1966

Good evening, 


I wanted to talk about my legacies that I left behind, and I don't mean to brag about myself. I left many legacies on society, I "saw" as much as I could possible through touch. One way I impacted the world was that before me, people who were handicapped or had disabilities were treated very harshly, but due to my contribution of defeating blindness and deafness, I was able to tell the world that everyone is here to conquer or contribute to society if they are given the chance. Additionally, I was also a big part of AFB "American Foundation for the Blind" I once stated  “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”. I am proud to say that this quote has inspired many throughout society to work together to overcome difficulties.

Goodnight,
Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment